Who We Are
The Cardiac Rehab department offers a multi-level individualized program designed to help cardiac patients reach their highest level of health. Our program has received state and national accreditation from the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation. We are staffed by registered nurses who have extensive experience in the field of Cardiac Rehab.
What We Do
HCHC offers three phases of the Cardiac Rehabilitation program. We focus on:
- Exercise in a physician-directed program with supervision by a registered nurse
- Monitoring the cardiac patient's heart rhythm during exercise
- Assisting the patient in making lifestyle changes
- Education for the patient and patient's family to identify the risk factors of coronary heart disease which include:
- Lack of exercise
- High blood pressure
- Improper Diet
- Elevated blood cholesterol
- Coping with stress ineffectively
Learn more about our Cardiac Pulmonary Support Group.
The HCHC Cardiac Rehab Team is here to help you make lifestyle changes and to promote good health because we care about you.