For many, the act of giving signifies a time of reflection and gratitude for the countless blessings bestowed upon us. It is a moment when we look back and realize the impact others have had on our lives and understand the effect that we have had in the lives of others. HCHC Foundation would like to express our sincere gratefulness for the positive impact your ongoing financial support and commitment to HCHC has had on the lives of our communities
In 2014 community support has enabled us to:
- Purchase a holographic mammography machine for Radiology;
- Provide medical equipment and technology upgrades to HCHC Emergency Medical Services;
- Help establish a Certified Nurse Midwife program at HCHC;
- Sponsor Henry County Relay for Life;
- Provide medication assistance, mammograms and diabetes education to qualified area residents;
- Provide scholarships and educational reimbursement for healthcare professionals;
- Support dental programs throughout the county.
We have much for which to be thankful. The support of our donors is essential in helping us achieve our mission of delivering important health related initiatives for the benefit of area families and individuals. Whether you decide to make a gift at this time, include us in your estate plans, or continue to use our health center, you are noticeably influencing the health and wellness of our communities. And for that we are grateful.
HCHC Foundation Director
Gifts to the Foundation are tax deductibe as allowed by the law. Email Michelle Rosell or call 319.385.6541 for more information.