For many, the act of giving signifies a time of reflection and gratitude for the countless blessings bestowed upon us. It is a moment when we look back and realize the impact others have had on our lives and understand the effect that we have had in the lives of others. HCHC Foundation would like to express our sincere gratefulness for the positive impact your ongoing financial support and commitment to HCHC has had on the lives of our communities
In 2015 community support has enabled us to:
- Continue to provide funding for HCHC expansion and renovation projects;
- Provide medical equipment and technology upgrades to hospital departments;
- Recruit medical providers and specialists to our community;
- Sponsor Henry County Relay for Life;
- Provide medication assistance, mammograms and diabetes education to qualified area residents;
- Provide scholarships and educational reimbursement for healthcare professionals;
- Support medical transportation, obesity and wellness initiatives, and laboratory equipment through partnerships with area organizations.
We have much for which to be thankful. The support of our donors is essential in helping us achieve our mission of delivering important health related initiatives for the benefit of area families and individuals. Whether you decide to make a gift at this time, include us in your estate plans, or continue to use our health center, you are noticeably influencing the health and wellness of our communities. And for that we are grateful.
HCHC Foundation Director
Gifts to the Foundation are tax deductibe as allowed by the law. Email Michelle Rosell or call 319.385.6541 for more information.