At Henry County Health Center we have a team of insurance billers/counselors who are dedicated in assisting our patients with:
- Interpreting individual or group insurance coverage.
- Answering questions in regard to insurance eligibility and benefits.
- Investigating all payments sources that may be available to the patient or family member. (Example: Medicaid, State Papers, Assistance Program)
- Set up payment plans and payments
- Providing itemization of charges upon request
Once a patient receives services at HCHC, we will submit charges to the appropriate payer provided that correct billing information was submitted at the time of registration.
The Patient Financial Services Department at HCHC accepts payments by the following methods: cash, check, Mastercard, Visa or Discover.