Physicians & Clinics of Henry County Health Center provides women’s health services for all ages and stages of life. Our medical team includes two advanced registered nurse practitioners, both of whom are certified nurse-midwives. These healthcare professionals provide a wide range of women’s health services and more.
- Annual well woman exams
- Pap smears and preventative health screenings
- Contraception care (birth control) including natural options, medications, and intrauterine devices and contraceptive implants
- STI education, prevention, screening, and treatment of patient and partners (including males)
- Primary Care – Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse-Midwives care for well women and those with common illnesses, health problems, and some chronic conditions.
- Gynecological care – Menstrual concerns, urinary or vaginal infections, etc.
- Obstetrics Care – Women receive prenatal and postpartum care. Click Women's Health Services FAQ to see the Women’s Health Services FAQ regarding labor and delivery.
Please call 319-385-6770 for more information or to make an appointment.