Area residents don’t have to travel outside of Henry County to receive outstanding orthopedic care close to home. Joseph Tansey, M.D., Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon, provides orthopedic care at Henry County Health Center, giving patients personalized, high quality care.
Dr. Tansey ‘s basic approach to treatment involves medications, bracing, therapy, injections, and if necessary, surgery. He also specializes as a Foot and Andkle Fellow. Patients of all ages can find the following orthopedic care at Henry County Health Center:
- Broad spectrum of orthopedic procedures including:
- Shoulder pain with rotator cuff reconstruction
- Joint replacements like knees and hips
- Treatment for wide range of orthopedic conditions including arthritis
- Treatment of sports medicine/athletic injuries
- Workers’ compensation
Orthopedic services are also provided for Iowa Wesleyan University athletics, as well as team coverage on the sideslines for Mt. Pleasant Community High School Football.
Dr. Tansey takes direct appointment and referrals at 319-385-6770. His office hours are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-Noon, and 1 p.m.-5 p.m. His office is located at Henry County Health Center, Suite 103.
For more information on Orthopedic Services, please call 319-385-6770.