Physicians & Clinics of Henry County Health Center provides women’s health services for all ages and stages of life. Our medical team includes a board certified obstetrician/gynecologist, four advanced registered nurse practitioners, two of whom are certified nurse-midwives. These healthcare professionals provide a wide range of women’s health services and more.
- Annual well woman exams
- Pap smears and preventative health screenings
- Contraception care (birth control) including natural options, medications, and intrauterine devices and contraceptive implants
- STI education, prevention, screening, and treatment of patient and partners (including males)
- Primary Care – Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner and Certified Nurse-Midwives care for well women and those with common illnesses, health problems, and some chronic conditions.
- Gynecological care – Menstrual concerns, urinary or vaginal infections, with involvement of gynecologist as needed. Our obstetrician/gynecologist also provides general gynecological surgery, pelvic reconstructive surgery, and specializes in treating patients for urinary incontinence.
- Obstetrics Care – Provided by our OB/GYN and Certified Nurse-Midwives, women receive prenatal care, labor and birth, and postpartum care.
Please call 319-385-6770 for more information or to make an appointment.