You may access your HCHC clinical information and pay your bill online anytime using our Patient Portal at www.thrivepatientportal.com.
For more information or assistance, please call 319-385-3141 during normal business hours.
For detailed instructions on how to use the Patient Portal, click Patient Portal Setup & Troubleshooting Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the Patient Portal?
- In order to register for the Patient Portal, please provide your email address at registration. Once your email address has been obtained and your visit has concluded, you will receive an email with a link to set up your account.
- If an email address was not provided at registration, please call 319-385-3141, request your account be set up for the Patient Portal and provide your email address.
Can I send my Clinical Information on HCHC’s portal to another provider?
You may send your Clinical Information from HCHC to another provider using one of three methods:
- Download your Clinical Information (called a CCD) to a USB drive or CD
- Email your Clinical Information (CCD) to the providers Secure Direct Mailbox
- Email your Clinical Information (CCD) to the provider using a standard email address
What information may I view on the Patient Portal?
Information visible using our Patient Portal may include:
- Active and inactive medications
- Recent and past health concerns
- Lab Results
- Account Balance