HCHC has partnered with our excellent community resources to create The Health Pulse Alliance. The Health Pulse Alliance is a committee of health care providers, behavioral health professionals, social services, and community-based organizations working to “keep a finger on the pulse” of health care in Henry County.
Our goal is to increase the collaboration between county agencies to provide the best possible integrated care for our residents. Please use the below resources as a supplement to the healthcare HCHC provides.
- Healthy Henry County Communities is a community coalition that brings together many of the area’s organizations and resources with the mission of “working together to make Henry County a better place to live, work, and raise a family.”
- Helpful guide to resources and services in and/or serving Henry County
- Henry County resources for adults
- Supportive resources for youth and teens
- Find support for problems with alcohol, drugs, gambling, mental health, and suicidal thoughts. Chat live, get reliable information and treatment options, and find help near you. A service of Iowa Department of Public Health. 24-hour hotline. Call – 855-581-8111 or Text – 855-895-8398.
- CARE LINKS is a free program of Henry County Public Health where trained staff can work with you to connect you to resources and services you may need to improve your daily living.
Looking for more information about services and programs in your area? Enter your zip code and start your search here!