You may access your HCHC clinical information and pay your bill online anytime using our Patient Portal at www.thrivepatientportal.com.
For more information or assistance, please call 319-385-3141 during normal business hours.
For detailed instructions on how to use the Patient Portal, click Patient Portal Setup & Troubleshooting Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for the Patient Portal?
- Please provide your email address during the registration process for your visit. Once your visit has concluded, you will receive an email with a link to set up your account.
- If your email address was not provided during registration, please call 319-385-3141 and provide us with an email address. You will receive an email with a link to set up your account.
Can I send my Clinical Information on HCHC’s portal to another provider?
You may send your Clinical Information from HCHC to another provider using one of three methods:
- Download your Clinical Information (called a CCD) to a USB drive or CD
- Email your Clinical Information (CCD) to the providers Secure Direct Mailbox
- Email your Clinical Information (CCD) to the provider using a standard email address (not recommended)
What information may I view on the Patient Portal?
Information visible using our Patient Portal may include:
- Active and inactive medications
- Current and Past Health History
- Past Surgical History
- Lab Results
- Radiology Reports (Images are not currently available through the Patient Portal)
- Account Balance