COVID-19 rapid test kits are available to Henry County healthcare providers. Call 319-385-6540 for a same day, in-person appointment at one of Physicians & Clinics of HCHC’s four rural health clinics located in New London, Wayland, Winfield and at HCHC in Mt. Pleasant. The testing requirements are:
- Patients must be symptomatic to receive a rapid test;
- Patients without symptoms but who have had direct exposure to positive patients may be given non-rapid tests;
- Patients must be evaluated by a provider to determine need for and type of testing;
- Schedule in advance for same day appointments to ensure social distancing;
- Patients do not need to be an established Physicians & Clinics patient to be evaluated and tested.
- Students under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult/parent/guardian.
Please remember that all patients who enter HCHC clinics are required to wear a facemask, have temperatures taken and answer screening questions. Clinic patients are allowed one visitor, but the visitor must be 18 years of age or older. Anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed in the clinics unless they are the patient with the appointment.